Company: Robert Half
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Ref ID: 00919451Classification: Jr. AccountantCompensation:
$22.00 to $24.75 hourlyAccountemps is looking to fill a Junior
Accountant position for our well known client located in the
Monterey Park, CA area. As a Junior Accountant you will be
responsible for the following:
- Accounts Payable: Manage full AP functions, including but not
limited to: invoice approval coordination, G/L coding, vendor
account verification, obtain W-9, year-end 1099 coordination,
address vendor inquiries and maintain vendor relations.
- Accounts Receivable: Prepare monthly rent statements, manage
bill-backs and work closely with property management for revenue
- Budget to actual: Assist in budget to actual reporting on
- Headquarters related request supports, including but not
limited to: Assist in weekly status report, funding request and
fixed asset tracking and internal reconciliation.
- Cash Management support: Assist in completing daily cash
summary and perform bank reconciliations.
- Assists in the annual and internal audit process.
- Assist in construction draw request process.
- Assist in Management OA approval process, work closely with 3rd
party consultant and department managers.
- Organize and maintain financial records and documents.
- General accounting department administrative support, ad hoc
analysis and reporting as neededJob Requirements:Qualifications:
- BA or BS required, preferably in Accounting Major.
- 1 to 2 years of accounting experience preferred.
- Bilingual in Chinese required.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and outlook products.
- Real Estate Development and/or property management experience
preferred, but not required.The following skills are required to
succeed at this position:
- Excellent verbal, written communication & interpersonal
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and able to
prioritize as well as work independently
- Motivated team player that thrives on working in a team
- Must be hands-on, detail oriented and possess the ability to
think outside the boxAccountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches
skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site
jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced
staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on
your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive
compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more
opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant
notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with
jobs. When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert
Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired
Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural
list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms. Questions? Call
your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job
openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more
information. -- 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half, Monterey Park , Jr. Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!