Company: Music and Arts
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Position Summary: Accounting SupervisorThe purpose of this job
is to participate in and supervise significant portions of the
financial close process. Responsibilities will include, but will
not be limited to the following:
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end
- Continually monitor accounting policies, procedures, reserves,
and estimates for compliance with GAAP.
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine and complex
- Monitor and analyzes department work to develop more efficient
procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level
- Significant contributor and contact to external auditors.
- Collaborate with other finance department managers to support
overall department goals and objectives.
- Respond to inquiries from management regarding financial
results and special reporting requests.
- Support management team with ad hoc and special projects.
- Management of staff including training, professional
development, and performance reviews.
- Additional duties as assigned.About Guitar CenterThe Guitar
Center Company embodies the world of creativity and music by
encouraging our teammates to find their own individual sound. Our
mission is to develop and nurture lifelong musicians and make a
difference in the world by enabling musicians and non-musicians
alike to experience the joy that comes from creating music. We
believe in putting our customers first, engaging with respect and
integrity and fulfilling our mission with passion. The Guitar
Center Company operates through several business divisions. Guitar
Center is the worlds largest retailer of guitars, amplifiers,
drums, keyboards, recording, live sound, DJ, and lighting
equipment, with more than 290 stores across the United States.---
2014 marked the milestone 50th anniversary of the Guitar Center
Company as the organization continues to help people make music
from coast to coast.--- --- E-Commerce brands Guitar Center,
Musicians Friend and WWBW offer online sales of a broad selection
of music products.---The Music & Arts division operates more than
220 stores specializing in band & orchestral instruments for sale
and rental, serving teachers, band directors, college professors,
and students since 1952. AVDG and GCPro headline the enterprise
audio-visual integration business, delivering a best-in-class
commercial and residential customer experience.
Keywords: Music and Arts, Monterey Park , Accounting Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!