Brand Marketing Advocate
Company: Stone Rose Management
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Stone Rose Management is looking for a Marketing Representative
to join our team in our Monterey Park office. The Marketing
Representative will create and distribute positive branding
messages and collateral for the company's products and
The ideal person for this position has a dynamic personality and is
passionate about sales and marketing. This candidate should have
previous relevant experience and be interested in learning new
sales techniques. To succeed in this role, he/she should be
goal-driven and have strong negotiation skills.
- Execute enablement materials - Develop marketing materials for
distribution to customers and internal stakeholders for
cross-functional enablement. Develop and maintain positive
relationships with existing and potential clients. Identify target
customers and markets.
- Facilitate internal communications - Collaborate with sales and
product teams to develop branded messages. Collect and compile
customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for
review by company management and leadership. Collect and maintain
sales records required to track, review, and modify the performance
of marketing initiatives.
- Monitor actionable metrics - Forecast and analyze sales trends,
marketing strategies, and product performance. Prepare and present
reports summarizing information while making recommendations based
on analysis. Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of related experience in business, promotional sales,
customer service or a related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Stone Rose Management, Monterey Park , Brand Marketing Advocate, Advertising , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!