Proctor Manager, Testing Services
Company: West Coast University
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Manager of Testing Services oversees the administration of
paper/pencil and computer-based quizzes, tests, and exams for
students of West Coast University while maintaining
professionalism. Ensures continuous compliance with established
testing policies, laws, regulations, operating procedures, and
University and accreditation standards . Regularly communicates
with management regarding test administration, facilities, and
allegations of academic dishonesty. Responsibilities include but
are not limited to: new hire and ongoing proctor training; test
applicants/candidates and current students for all programs and
campuses; make recommendations on areas of improvement; and assist
with trend analysis in order to make recommendations for
improvements on an ongoing basis. Manages proctor scheduling and
proctoring practices, policies, and procedures to ensure test
integrity with all proctors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages day-to-day activities related to proctor operations
including scheduling and timekeeping.
- Manages proctors to perform against objectives. Reviews
workload and analyzes staffing requirements. Assists with
interviewing, selection, training, counseling, and evaluation of
staff to ensure effective support. Reviews the efforts of staff and
provides direction where needed, ensuring timely completion in
accordance with objectives.
- Coordinates and monitors proctor compliance with university and
testing agency parameters, rules, regulations, and
- Collaborates with Campus Director of Student Affairs to provide
training and guidance through coaching and developmental workshops
for new and existing proctors.
- Ensures comprehensive proctor training for the use of testing
agency resources and requirements.
- Two years of basic test administration experience
- Testing or related field preferred.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Knowledge and use of computer work station and peripheral
equipment as well as software applications.
- Experience with basic office/clerical recordkeeping/filing
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
supplemented by coursework in Statistics ABOUT US
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive
benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development West Coast University is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to
work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
Campus: WCU Anaheim
Keywords: West Coast University, Monterey Park , Proctor Manager, Testing Services, Executive , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!