Company: Quantic UTC
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: November 24, 2022
We are currently searching for a qualified and reliable
maintenance manager to lead our maintenance department. As the
maintenance manager, you will be responsible for managing all
installation, repair, and upkeep operations of our company's
facilities. Your duties will include maintaining machinery,
planning repair activities, and developing maintenance
If you have proven experience in a maintenance and management role,
with excellent organizational and leadership abilities, then we
encourage you to apply today. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate
a good understanding of maintenance machinery and equipment, as
well as outstanding written and verbal communication
skills.Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervising and leading all maintenance processes and
- Tracking expenses and overseeing the budget for
- Maintaining all machinery to ensure it's at working
- Creating and implementing maintenance procedures.
- Conducting regular inspections of the facilities to detect and
- Planning and managing all repair and installation
- Ensuring all department workers adhere to the safety policies
- Assigning repair schedules and evaluating repair cost
- Documenting and preparing daily progress reports and
- Overseeing equipment stock and placing orders for new supplies
Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, facility
management, or a similar field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing,
carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Quantic UTC, Monterey Park , Maintenance Manager, Executive , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!