Employee Benefit Account Manager
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Position: Employee Benefit Account ManagerKnowledge of various
carriers, ability to help with quotes and proposals, new business,
and renewals.-- Also, this is a fun company to work for, flexible
time and a great compensation package.----Primary Job
Purpose:Management of an assigned block of Employee Benefits
business in the Branch. Accounts may be fully insured, partially
self-funded, or, self-insured.Responsibilities--include, but are
not limited to:
- Preparing pre-renewal, renewal, and marketing reports.
- Comparing health plan benefits and costs.
- Calculating employee contributions and working out contribution
strategies to meet client's budgetary requirements.
- Prepare annual client service plans.
- Conducting annual open enrollment meetings, health fairs and
webinars as needed.
- Collecting new client information for HIB technology
- Authoring correspondence, communication materials and
compliance notices as required.
- Negotiating rates and benefits.
- Audit client information, premium, and commission splits in the
HIB Agency Management System (Zywave).
- Other duties as assigned.Desired Core Skills:----Employee
Benefit Account Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist the Producer to organize and meet meeting
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Knowledge of employee benefits/health plan implementation and
- Knowledge of, and practical experience in, regulatory issues
such as ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, as well as various state and federal
regulations specific to health insurance.
- Ability to negotiate rates and benefits with carriers.
- High School Graduate / College Degree Preferred.
- Two or more years working in group health insurance, or benefit
- Life and Disability license required.Jennifer Thompson is eager
to have a conversation with you about your aspirations for a future
career.-- Please contact her at (605) 610-3041 to have a
conversation about this exciting career advancement
opportunity!Jennifer ThompsonDirector - Insurance Divisiongpac(605)
610-3041Jennifer.email@example.comInsurance Agencies Owners or
Hiring Authorities: If your team needs any position filled, we can
also assist in presenting qualified talent.-- Please reach out for
a consultation today!All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Monterey Park , Employee Benefit Account Manager, Executive , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...