360 Labs - Inventory Specialist
Company: Ciocca Dealerships
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: January 12, 2022
360 Labs/Sencha Naturals is health and wellness company that
creates deliciously crafted superfood products. We are based in the
Los Angeles area and perform everything in house, from
manufacturing to sales & marketing. We regularly come out with new
products in the natural/specialty foods sector, with a focus on the
latest trends and popular ingredients from around the world.
We are looking for a full-time Inventory Specialist to handle our
companys food purchasing activities. You MUST be available to work
in-person in Monterey Park, CA, and you MUST have prior purchasing
experience in the food industry.
Preference will be given to those who have worked in food
manufacturing, with supplements/raw ingredients, consumer package
goods, or the natural products industry. You must have extensive
experience with Excel spreadsheets, be a highly organized planner,
and excellent time manager.
Your responsibilities include researching & sourcing new raw
ingredient suppliers, placing PO's, managing inventory, ensuring
materials meet specific technical specifications, negotiating
purchase terms, and evaluating supplier performance. You will also
be responsible for ensuring timely deliveries and resolving any
supply issues or discrepancies.
To be successful, you should be able to develop efficient
procurement solutions and support senior management with the
development and implementation of sourcing strategies. Ultimately,
an outstanding Procurement Specialist should have excellent
communication and negotiation skills, be an analytical thinker, and
demonstrate a good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.
- Research & identify prospective suppliers of goods and
- Forecast inventory needs and place orders accordingly.
- Place PO's and track incoming shipments.
- Manage inventory of raw materials, including samples and bulk
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods,
deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates
and details of goods.
- Work with Research & Development team to request samples and
- Maintain accurate inventory log of samples and supplies.
- Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered.
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains
- Work closely with the projects team to understand details of
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management or similar field
- 2+ years experience as a Purchasing Specialist, Inventory
Manager, or similar role, preferably in the food manufacturing
- Experience with ERP or NetSuite required
- Proficiency with inventory software and spreadsheets
- Experience in consumer package goods preferred
- Proven experience working as a procurement specialist
- Knowledge of the natural foods industry and market
- Extensive experience with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and rapport building
- Able to travel to meet vendors and suppliers as necessary
We offer additional benefits including health insurance, flex time,
bonus sharing, 401K options, and other employee perks. Apply today
to join our team!
Keywords: Ciocca Dealerships, Monterey Park , 360 Labs - Inventory Specialist, Healthcare , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!