Hospitalist - Los Angeles, CA
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Apollomed Hospitalists is looking for Board Certified/Board
Eligible Family Medicine and Internal Medicine trained physicians
to join our inpatient medicine program. Our hospitals are located
in the San Gabriel Valley, 15 minutes east of downtown Los Angeles,
with easy access to the city, as well as other popular destinations
such as Long Beach and Santa Monica.
Apollomed Hospitalists is partnered closely with Apollo Medical
Holdings, Allied Pacific IPA, and Network Medical Management, to
provide high quality acute care to underserved populations in the
San Gabriel Valley, with a strong focus on diversity, equality, and
inclusion. The goal of the hospitalist program, as a whole, is to
provide compassionate inpatient care to patients at contracted
hospitals year round, and to coordinate with primary care
physicians, specialists, and all members of the healthcare team, to
ensure smooth transitions of care.Job Details:
- 4 hospitals, located within 10 minutes from one another:
Garfield Medical Center, Alhambra Hospital, and San Gabriel Valley
Medical Center, Monterey Park Hospital
- Hospitalists only have to cover one hospital during any given
- Average census: 15-20 patients.
- Full intensivist support. No codes, no procedures.
- Multispecialty support, including cardiothoracic surgery,
hepatobiliary surgery, and neuro-interventional radiology.
- 7 on/7 off with option to do extra shifts.
- No overnight calls.
- Malpractice is provided.
- Competitive hourly rate.Requirements:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal
- Medical degree from accredited medical school
- Current California State Medical License
- Current DEA CertificatePreferences:
- Cantonese, Mandarin, and/or Spanish speaking are preferred, but
Keywords: Apollomed, Monterey Park , Hospitalist - Los Angeles, CA, Healthcare , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!