Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Job DescriptionXanitos, Inc. is a management company that
provides hospital housekeeping, patient transport, and central
laundries services. It is differentiated by its patented XRO System
for cleaning patient rooms, its outstanding operations management
team, and by being a private company whose priority is giving
top-quality service. The results are evident; at the hospitals it
serves, Xanitos has improved the cleaning quality, increased HCAHPS
scores, reduced the risk of HAIs, lowered bed turnaround time, and
significantly reduced costs.Xanitos is hiring for all shifts,
Full-Time and Part-Time Environmental Service (Hospital
Housekeepers) at Garfield Medical Center in Monterey Park, CA.
Please review below for job qualifications.
- Apply today to secure an interview.
- Paid Training.
- Pay $16.30 per hour (Sign-on Bonus $250, paid in two
- Rotational weekends.Job Overview:The Environmental Service
Housekeepers may work in any location on client premises. This
individual cleans and keeps in an orderly condition facilities or
locations in a health care campus. The general responsibilities of
the position include those listed below, but Xanitos may identify
other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may
differ among accounts, depending on business necessities, client
requirements and applicable industry standards.Daily
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors,
elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas.
- Sweeps and/or vacuums floor.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork, windows, door panels, and
- Empties wastebasket and Transports trash and waste to the
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments.Job
- Experience in the janitorial industry a plus
- Medical cleaning a plus
- Post-Offer Medical, Background Screening and Drug Test
- FLU Vaccine required
- Successful applicants for this position must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless
they request and are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
equivalent required.Physical Demands:The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with
hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or
balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The
employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.Work Environment:The
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is
occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts. The
noise level in the work environment is usuallyBenefits:Xanitos
understands the importance of you, and your family's health and
wellbeing, as well as your financial future. With that in mind, we
take pride in the variety of benefit plans that are available for
our employees. Please note, plans vary by location and are subject
to eligibility and work hour requirements in accordance with
company policy and state laws. Plans may include:
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- 401K Retirement Plans
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee wellness program
- Shoes for crew reimbursement
- Paid Time off including vacation, sick, personal, holidays,
bereavement, and jury duty.
- Employee discounts to theme parks, theaters, sporting event,
movies, and more.#LI-DNIPowered by JazzHR4VBWg6EB9n
Keywords: Xanitos, Monterey Park , Hospital Housekeeping, Hospitality & Tourism , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!