Company: Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc.
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist physicians with medical treatments, procedures, and
- Greet patients
- Prepare patients for examination, take vitals, and record
patients's health history
- Administer vaccines
- Recording medical history and confirming purpose of visit,
verifying patient information
- Maintain medical supply inventory and performing preventative
maintenance to keep medical equipment operating
- Preparing patient rooms for examination
- Sanitize disinfect the room and supplies after patient
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of Medical Assistant experience.
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Professional attitude, ability to maintain confidentiality,
- Demonstration of mature judgment and attention to detail,
organized, ethical and reliable
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a courteous
and friendly manner
- Cantonese / Mandarin speaking preferred
Keywords: Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc., Monterey Park , Medical Assistant, Other , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!