Company: Ctbc Bank Corp. (usa)
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- The function of this position is to complete the mortgage loan
application process by funding the loan in accordance with lender
closing instructions and signed closing statement. Perform a wide
range of duties related to the closing of residential mortgage
loans, as well as committing, delivery of secondary market
loans.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:Processing and Closing (100%)
- Review all loan application documents to ensure loans accuracy
and completeness. Assure that loans are processed in accordance
with company policy and procedure.
- Coordinate with loan officer and closing agents on conditions
to close deals.
- Identify mortgage loan application and documentation problems
by highlighting deficiencies; notifying mortgage loan underwriter
- Mortgage Operations Manager.
- Responsible for preparing all mortgage loan closing documents
and completion of post-closing documentation processing.
- Ensure the closing package is complete and accurate.
- Responsible for reviewing and reconciling the loan to ensure
funding and booking are executed correctly.
- Ensure all change in circumstances is done correctly and within
the required timeframes.
- Balance all loan funding.
- Work closely with servicing to assist in the transfer of
- Research changes to the secondary market guidelines and
recommend/implement the changes to increase work efficiency.
Present recommendations to management to improve processing and
- Successfully complete all mandatory training on related Bank
and BSA compliance as well as other laws and regulations as
assigned in a timely manner.
- Perform all assigned duties under Banks compliance programs and
related laws & regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- 3+ years of Mortgage Document preparation, Closing, and Post
Closing delivery experience required.
- Advanced industry knowledge of closing residential mortgage
loans and the requirement of secondary market sources (FNMA)
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business Administration,
Accounting, or other relevant Business fields is preferred
- Familiar with EasyLender and Ellie Mae Encompass 360 is a
- Working knowledge of credit, spread analysis, finance and
lending procedures, and legal and audit regulations.
- Analytic, quantitative, interpersonal, verbal, and written
communication, and PC skillsPHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Minimum mobility to work in an office setting; sit for
prolonged period of times; operate office equipment including use
of a computer keyboard; and reach with hands and arms. Employees
are occasionally required to walk and stand and lift and move
records and documents weighing 30 pounds or less.COMMUNICATION
- Attention to detail, strong organizational, communication,
interpersonal, self-motivated, and analytical skills, ability to
interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Standard office environment. Noise level in work environment is
usually average. Hear in the normal audio range with or without
correction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision and the ability to adjust focus.by Jobble
Keywords: Ctbc Bank Corp. (usa), Monterey Park , Mortgage Funder, Other , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!