Syndicated Agency Workflow Coordinator- Hybrid
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
(MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the
globe, we're 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for
every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for
our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and
fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world's most trusted financial group, it's
part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse
ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility.
This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that
empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful
impact is rewarded.
This is a hybrid position. There are flexible work from home
options available. A member of our recruitment team will discuss
the options with you in more detail.
We're seeking a Commercial Loan Operations Specialist to provide
analytical and specialized operational support to assist the
supervisor and lender. You will process complex transactions for
commercial, real estate, and specialized lending.
- Perform loan accounting functions using multiple loan systems
i.e. Real Estate Construction (RCL), Asset Based Lending (ABL) and
the Automated Financial System (AFS).
- Interpret requests for boarding new and renewed loans and decide
on the structural hierarchy.
- Train junior staff on new products and procedures.
- Ensure tasks performed meet regulatory requirements issued for
Sarbanes-Oxley, FDICIA, Auditing and Bank policy.
- Participate in new loan product/facility discussions with the
loan officer and Bank liaisons.
- Make recommendations for additional AFS codes for new products to
easily identify them for regulatory reporting.
- Review and analyze syndicated loan documentation.
- Figure out the cause of deficient payments for interest, fees,
- Maintain and determine the borrowers' collateral and borrowing
base position upon receipt of appropriate documentation.
- Certify the Bank's general ledger to the loan accounting
- Analyze and monitor exception reports to avoid unnecessary bank
The right candidate will have:
- 6 to 7 years experience with an accounting background
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Well-developed written and communication skills
- Familiar with complex loan documentation and Bank policy
- High school diploma or G.E.D
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and
skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives
and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our
colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender
identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and
military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that
individual's associates or relatives that is protected under
applicable federal, state, or local law.
Some MUFG roles require that individuals be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19, subject to exemptions for medical or religious
reasons, as well as any other reason required by applicable law or
order. Should you be selected for an interview, your recruiter will
provide additional information.
Keywords: MUFG, Monterey Park , Syndicated Agency Workflow Coordinator- Hybrid, Other , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!