Company: TCWGlobal (formerly TargetCW)
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Appraisal Specialist$23-$27/hour DOE (weekly pay!)HYBRID- must
be able to report onsite in Monterey Park, CA 91754Temporary
assignment: 2-3 months POSITION SUMMARY: This position is
responsible in assisting the Appraisal Manger and Reviewer in the
appraisal review process. The Appraisal Support Officer uses
regulatory and appraisal policy knowledge to independently process
a high volume of service requests for the bank. ESSENTIAL
- Provide initial quality control assessment of each submitted
residential and commercial appraisal report.
- Confirms that each submitted appraisal report has been
completed in conformance with the letter of engagement.
- Effectively communicate appraisal report findings to the
- Solicit bids for residential appraisal report, commercial
appraisal reports, and environmental reports.
- Confirms with each vendor the acceptance, inspection and
delivery of each appraisal and environmental report.
- Monitor appraisal service request system and environmental log
for new assignments as well as updates and changes to existing
- Recruitment of new appraisers including but not limited to
running due diligence search for appraisers and preparing
documentation to present to management for approval to do business
- Maintain appraiser and environmental vendor relationships
through effective communication in negotiating fees, processing
invoices, print & scan various reports to required folder(s) and
send required documentation to the mortgage processor and
- Maintain appraiser licenses and errors & omission insurance
records for the approved appraiser panel list.
- Liaison between internal and external business partners.
Maintain variety of lines of business updated with outstanding
appraisal requests, revisions, status, and re-inspections.
- Process and order both residential and commercial appraisal and
- Serves as the resource for the appraisal department meeting its
service level agreement targets to the organization.
- Create new internal forms and documentation based on department
- Responsible for initial approval and uploading of vendor
invoices and elevating unpaid invoices to appropriate levels within
- Conducts real estate market data research as directed by the
Appraisal Manager. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- 10+ years of appraisal management experience, vendor management
experience and/or bank loan review experience in both residential
and commercial lending.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, inter-personal, and
- Intermediate competency with Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Competency with various commercial and residential data bases
such as CoStar, REIS, and Real Capital Analytics.
- Ability to work with assignment deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all vendors and
Keywords: TCWGlobal (formerly TargetCW), Monterey Park , Appraisal Specialist, Other , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!