Company: Quantic UTC
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Cost Accountant, reporting to the controller in Monterey
Park, CA, will interface with operatives and leaders across
multiple departments, including but not limited to Operations,
Supply Chain, Facilities management, R&D, and
- Responsible for setting up the standard cost for the bill of
material, labor, and overhead.
- Partner with the engineering team to ensure Bill of Material
accuracy, including knowledge of cost reduction impact on
- Perform variance analysis such as direct material (price and
quantity) variance, cost revaluation, direct labor (price and
efficiency) variance, and overhead variances.
- Validate and analyze the cost of goods sold as part of the
- Work closely and partner with the warehouse inventory and
manufacturing team to monitor, track and improve the factory cycle
count process and inventory accuracy.
- Monitor and keep a record of the fixed asset cycle (purchase,
available useful life, retirement, or impairment)
- Maintain phenomenal relationships with sales and accounting
peers to address information reporting needs. Prepare accounting
schedules routinely and as requested for internal and external
- Document controls, processes, and procedures related to
- Assist with and ensure successful year-end audits.
Keywords: Quantic UTC, Monterey Park , Cost Accountant, Other , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!