Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Rooms Inspector is responsible for inspecting the
cleanliness and physical condition of hotel guest rooms meeting
rooms hallways and public areas.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Typically requires a high school diploma and 0 to 2 years of
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
experience and education.
- Housekeeping supervisory or related job experience is
- Performs work under direct supervision.
- Handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex
issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses beginning to working knowledge of subject matter.JOB
- Prepare inspection report with the status of all guest rooms at
the beginning of the shift. This includes all guest requests out of
order rooms and show rooms for the day.
- Inspect all guest check-out rooms for cleanliness appropriate
guest amenities and the correct working condition of all guest room
- Report any substandard conditions of the guest room to the
- Report any damage or problems with the guest room and room
equipment using a Maintenance work order and routing the work order
to the Facilities Maintenance department.
- Communicate to the Front Desk all vacant and clean rooms the
completion of guest requests and room status discrepancies. The
Front Desk will give the Inspector all room moves late check-outs
and additional guest requests for appropriate follow-up action by
- Answer the Housekeeping department's telephone using friendly
and proper telephone etiquette. This individual will help the
calling guests with special requests information and status of Lost
& Found items.
- Interact with the hotel's guests in a friendly positive manner
as a solution to their needs and a solution to any of their
problems. The Inspector will often act as a liaison between the
guest and the room cleaner.
- Check the hotel's PMS computer for information concerning room
status and to enter updated room status.
- Complete report of all the hotel's guest room status for the
Front Desk at the end of the shift.
- Filing all daily report forms in the file cabinet.
- At times may open and/or close the house and assign boards as
- Other duties as required.The new state-of-the-art lobby at the
Courtyard at Monterey Park provides greater flexibility and choices
for our guests. At the center of it all is The Bistro, the
destination for a great breakfast, or drinks and dinner during the
evening. Our full-service restaurant and bar/lounge offer a variety
of entrees and small plates including a large craft beer selection.
Guests will also enjoy inviting, flexible spaces where they can
work or relax with free Wi-Fi throughout throughout. Plus, our
well-equipped fitness center and outdoor pool will help guests stay
refreshed and energized. Whether traveling for business or
pleasure, every stay at Courtyard is sure to be more comfortable,
more productive and more enjoyable than ever before!As the global
leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio
represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and 22 countries,
from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination
resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are
passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional
results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be
the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
Hospitality.After an initial waiting period, those hired into full
time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement PlanJob ID: 2022-180486 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Full-Time Street: 623 North Atlantic Blvd
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Monterey Park , Rooms Inspector, Other , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!