Provider Grid Operations Coordinator
Company: Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc.
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Job Title: Provider Grid Operations Coordinator
Department: Operations - Provider Data Management
About the Role:
ApolloMed is looking for a Providers Grid Operations Coordinator to join our fast growing Dynamic Team. This role will report to the Provider Data Management Manager. The Providers Grid Operations Coordinator will be responsible for acting as a liaison between internal departments that include but not limited to Contracting, Credentialing, Provider Relations, Terms and Conditions, Eligibility, Provider Data Management and external (Health Plans) entities to effectively communicate and follow-up in a timely manner to resolve provider inquiries and requests.
What You'll Do:
* Act as liaison between internal departments (Contracting, Credentialing, Provider Relations, Terms and Conditions, Eligibility, PDM) and external (Health Plans) entities to effectively communicate and follow-up in a timely manner to resolve provider inquiries and requests.
* Review providers add, termination, and demographic update requests.
* Maintain and update providers' health plan unique identification numbers across all lines of business.
* Identify providers' data error and coordinate with responsible parties to correct.
* Accurately log all providers' requests and be able to provide monthly summary to Director and Team Lead.
* Audit providers' membership assignment based on Shared/Full Risk contract and PPG codes.
* Adhere to corporate standards for performance metrics, data integrity, and reporting format to ensure high quality, meaningful output.
* Collect and submit correct documentation to Health Plans in order to add new providers to database/network
* Perform other duties as necessary or assigned by the Director or Team Lead.
You're great for this role if:
* Detail oriented and have good organizational skills
* Ability to comply and follow company policies and procedures
* Strong team player.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Words applications
* Keep an organized and neat work area.
* Ability to multitask and problem solve in a fast pace work environment.
Who We Are:
ApolloMed (NASDAQ: AMEH) is a physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare management company. We are building and operating a novel, integrated, value-based healthcare delivery platform to empower our physicians to provide the highest quality of end-to-end care for their patients in a cost-effective manner. Our mission is to combine our clinical experience, best-in-class delivery network, and technological expertise in order to improve patient outcomes, increase access to healthcare, and make the US healthcare system more efficient.
Our platform currently empowers over 10,000 physicians to provide care for over 1.2 million patients nationwide. Our rapid growth and unique position at the intersection of all major healthcare stakeholders (payer, provider, and patient) gives us an unparalleled opportunity to combine clinical and technological expertise in order to improve patient outcomes, increase access to quality healthcare, and reduce the waste in the US healthcare system.
* Put Patients First
* Empower Entrepreneurial Provider and Care Teams
* Operate with Integrity and Excellence
* Be Innovative
* Work as One Team
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
* This position is in office. The office is located at 1600 Corporate Center Dr., Monterey Park, CA 91754.
* Work is performed in an office environment. Employee must be able to tolerate sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform different duties. Must be able to deal with busy, high pace work shifts. Pace of work may be rapid and intense especially when faced with deadlines.
* The total compensation target pay range for this role is between $18 - $36/hr. This salary range represents our national target range for this role.
ApolloMed is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Job Title: Provider Grid Operations Coordinator
Keywords: Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc., Monterey Park , Provider Grid Operations Coordinator, Other , Monterey Park, California
here to apply!