Company: James J. Boyle & Co.
Location: Monterey Park
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Must have Freight Forwarding & NVOCC experience
James J. Boyle is an international freight forwarder, a broker
entrusted with transporting the valued cargo of our clients. Since
our inception over forty years ago, the bedrock of our corporate
culture has been the integrity and business ethics we demand from
every member of the JJB team.
The position will report to the Local Logistics Manager with
lateral communications with Customs Brokerage and Vendors. Key
responsibilities will include, but not limited to the
- Solid experience in NVOCC
- Maintain proper working relationships and offer quality
- Receive, review, and process import documentation for an
assigned base of accounts
- Coordinate the release of goods from the carrier & customs,
arranging delivery, insuring invoicing for services is completed
accurately and within the time frame consistent with import account
and company policy.
- Maintain operations to ensure account profitability.
- Operate alongside the branch s systems and processes and abide
by the company s mission to achieve the desired results for
- Achieve quality services that meet and exceed the customer's
- Properly maintain shipment reports and updates to
- Coordinate with SSL, Airlines, CFS, truckers, agent and/or
shipper/consignee, includes filing AES and issue BL
To qualify, you will need:
- Knowledge of industry 3 years industry experience
- Must have Freight Forwarding and NVOCC experience
- Effective communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain an excellent rapport with
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
- Positive reviews from previous work experience and
Schedule: Monday Friday 8am-5pm
Keywords: James J. Boyle & Co., Monterey Park , Logistics Coordinator, Professions , Monterey Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!